Friday, April 11, 2008

Shameless Nepotism


This week my sister started a blog in an effort to journal more regularly. What's so difficult about journaling regularly, you ask? Well, take one busy self-employed husband, add six busy home schooled children, mix in one rambling family home and you have the recipe for one busy lady. I especially love the name of her blog: Happy Heart. It comes from the way she encourages her children's attitudes to be (as in, "Go sit on the steps until you have a happy heart.") and she also imposes this restriction on herself. She and her family are so precious to me, so I encourage you to visit her and find out what's going on in her life.

4 comments:

Lori said...

look at that beautiful family:) i will pop over and visit!!!

Happy Heart said...

holley, when you click on Happy Heart it takes you to an article in Christian Woman Today...or something like that. It is a good article...wish I could claim it! Thanks for the plug...maybe my blog will last longer than the potties are clean in the boy's bathroom!!!

Tonja said...

Loking forward to reading this blog. I think some one needs to tell me to go outside and sit until I have a happy heart sometimes, too! Maybe I will learn something. uch a beautiful family!

Sandi McBride said...

I love that happy heart...I used to tell my kids not to look at me till they became people who I wanted to look at...happy heart is much better! Wait, let me turn back the clock and use it!
Sandi