Thursday, April 17, 2008

Phoenix Holiday

Here we are in Phoenix! The Tapatio Cliffs Resort is beautiful and you really don't have to leave it to have a wonderful holiday, but I have to be exploring so off we go.


The Phoenix Art Museum has an exhibit titled Masterpiece Replayed that explores the phenomenon of french artists repeating themes in their paintings. Works by David, Monet, and Matisse are included so I'm checking that out today.

Next I'm going to Biltmore Park in an old in town neighborhood. It looks charming and I may just ride around and look at houses even though there's great shopping, too.

Tomorrow, Hubby and I are going to the Diamondbacks game in a further attempt to visit every ballpark in the country. The stadium looks fantastic with it's retractable roof for HOT days. Hopefully Tampa Bay is going to build one just like it.

1 comment:

Sandi McBride said...

You are the goingest gal I know. Phoenix looks lovely...you take great pictures and makes me want to see it for myself. Have fun and hurry back
Sandi