Friday, February 15, 2008

Your Easter Bonnet

In your Easter bonnet with all the frills upon it,
You'll be the grandest lady in the Easter Parade.
I'll be all in clover, and when they look you over
I'll be the proudest fellow in the Easter Parade.
On the Avenue, Fifth Avenue,
The photographers will snap us
And you'll find that you're in the rotogravure.
Oh, I could write a sonnet about your Easter bonnet
And of the girl I'm taking to the Easter Parade.New for spring.........COLORS!!!!!
Lots and lots of color.
They look so bright and springy, just like all the daffodils and crocus that are blooming in our gardens. Spring has sprung.

What will you be wearing this Easter?

3 comments:

Lori said...

holy mo!!! that's quite a chapeau!!!

i don't think my neck could support that thing:) it's a little over the top for me anyway!!!

Sandi McBride said...

Now lady, that's a hat...and shoes...and purse. You're all set for the photogravure...now where's my spell check when I need it???
Sandi

Tonja said...

WOW! What a hat. This brings back great memories of growing up and searching for the right clothes for Easter!