Monday, February 4, 2008

A Craft A Day

Today is the first Craft Monday. The plan is to get together with some young friends and using a box of junk from the thrift store, any junk found from drawers around my house, and some crafting tools we will create some interesting, if not beautiful, art pieces. And have fun doing it. No pressure to be incredibly original; I even printed some easy paper crafts from Martha Stewart for those who need step by step directions to be creative. In my mind's eye, the result will be fantastic collages that galleries will be knocking down our doors to get to.........and taking orders for as many as we can turn out.We're going to be using Sandra Evertson's book.............................> and Lynne Perrella's inspirational new book..... I can't wait. But even if we just end up making a colossal mess, we'll have fun doing it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could play. Isn't it fun to get together and make things?

Lori said...

oh how fun...i wish i could play too!!!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Take Pictures!
Sounds like fun.