Saturday, January 5, 2008

Be Still

Be still and know that I am God. That's what I'm working on......calming down.
All the frantic activity of the holidays and cleaning up after the holidays has taken it's toll. I'm moving in fast forward. Everything has to be done NOW.
Well, I'm shifting gears and changing my tune......willfully.
The first step was listening to a message by David Platt that BooMama recommended. Thank you!
Now that my feet are back on the ground, it's time to focus on what really matters......my relationship with God. Bible study starts back up on January 10th and not a moment too soon. Even though I walk around talking to God constantly with the usual Concerned Mom talk like: Please keep Jack from breaking anything like glasses or legs while he's snowboarding today OR Please don't let an avalanche fall down the mountain on Wes, sometimes it needs to be talk about Him and me.
It's back to basics today..... just some quiet time and the Word.

No comments: