Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bargains Galore!

The bargain bug finally bit. I've cruised the internet sites for Christmas clearance deals and actually put sparkly shiny things in the cart.....only to have the angel on my shoulder remind me that I don't really need that trinket.
The will power finally paid off when something came along that we really need.

Hubby has been asking for an area rug in the family room for about a year but the perfect storm of price and decorative excellence just hadn't come along.
Then, there it was, right there in the Pottery Barn Weekly...... the perfect combination of color, size, and price. An amazing turn was that in an effort to save the $25 shipping fee from the catalog, the rug was even more of a bargain bought straight from the store.




The last one in the store is now in my family room being all warm and cuddly around our toes.

Best part: Hubby's reaction......he loved it! He knows a good thing when he sees it. Wise, wise man.

No comments: