Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Pilgrims Ate Tacos, Didn't They?

Am I the only one who has such a hard time making Thanksgiving work? Between work and school, no one in my family can take more than Thursday off, so going to Georgia is out of the question. But it doesn't feel like Thanksgiving if we don't go. What to do......what to do? Maybe I'll pretend it's like any other day and make tacos for dinner.

Road Trip


Son Jack and I are going on a road trip tomorrow. He's not very excited about it. The last thing a 19 year old wants to do is spend nine hours in a car with his mom. It'll be like learning to drive all over again.....

........for hour after hour after hour.

He wants to go to North Carolina to climb and I want to visit family in Georgia. So it's the old two birds,one stone thing.

No comments: