Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things

From Susie Q's Game via Sandi's Holding Patterns........Favorites (edited because if you knew what music I listen to, you might be shocked:)

SPORT baseball
GAME Catch Phrase
COLOR blue


MOVIE A Room With A View


BROADWAY PLAY I'VE SEEN Death Of A Salesman
" " MUSICAL The King And I

SONG When You Say Nothing At All
Keith Whitley

AMERICAN CITY Chicago

FOREIGN CITY Tours, France


BOOK London, Edward Rutherford
CHILDREN'S BOOK Peter Rabbit
CLASSIC TV SHOW Get Smart

RECENT TV SHOW Extras
ACTOR Jude Law
ACTRESS Juliane Moore

PERFUME Chance
FOOD Pasta Carbonarra
DESSERT Peach Cobbler

CAR BMW M5
BEAUTY PRODUCT OPI nail polish Cherry Red
AUTHOR William F. Buckley
FLOWER Gardenia

BEVERAGE Coke on ice SEASON summer
HOUSEHOLD CHORE cooking (with family)
ICE CREAM homemade vanilla with chocolate syrup
CANDY Mounds bar

ARTIST John Singer Sargent

QUOTATION To hold the same views at forty as we held at twenty is to have been stupefied for a score of years, and take rank, not as a prophet, but as an unteachable brat, well-birched and none the wiser.
Robert Louis Stevenson

4 comments:

Lori said...

great list Holley, and so nice to know a little bit more about you...we share some of the same favorites too:)

Sandi McBride said...

Like all things, I see a few that I wish I could have included, darn it...like my OPI I'm Not Really a Waitressa nail polish...you want to talk red??? Loved it girly, loved it a lot!
hugs
Sandi

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Wow, you did such a fabulous job with your list! I know that took a ton of work and time, but it was such a pleasure to read this.thanks!
xo Lidy

A Verse a Week said...

Hey sis!!! Mom and Dad were here today so I took them to your blog. They loved it!!! I wish I had thought to show them how to leave a message. I love the YO-YOs. I need to show Katie how to do that! She would have fun. Miss you terribly, Amy